We will be hosting TWO mini markets at the Ulverstone Retreat:
- 7.30pm, Saturday 10 February
- 7.30pm, Monday 12 February
Both markets will be open to the public.
- Banjos Bead House – Bead trays, seed beads, tools and more.
- Beading Designs by Coral – Beading tutorials and kits
- Cherob Designs – Gemstones, cabochons
- Chicky Babes Beads – Beads, findings, mesh, kits
- Earthly Beads – Handmade ceramic beads, raku focals and cabochons
- Georgie Girl Wearable Art Glass – Lampwork beads
- Gems of Oz – rocks, rocks and more pretty rocks
- Goddess Beads – Specials and sales stock clear out
- L.J. Beadwork – Seed beads, findings, Czech 2 hole beads, Swarovski crystals, chatons and rivolis
- Peruzi – Handmade ceramic beads, pendants and cabochons
- Sew Bead It – Lampwork beads (showcasing octopus for the theme!)
Complete the form below to register to have a stand at the Ulverstone Mini Markets. A fee of $20 applies (payable directly to Alida at the Retreat and covers both market evenings).