Anyone interested in teaching a workshop at an Aussie Beading Retreat is welcome to submit an expression of interest (EOI). The EOI form is made available when dates for each retreat have been confirmed.
Things to note:
- Where possible, tutors should make kits available for all workshops.
- Where kits cannot be supplied, a detailed list of required supplies must be provided.
- Adequate written instructions should be provided at the workshop so that participants will be able to complete their project later.
- Workshop fees are based on the cost of the kit plus an instructor fee based on length of the workshop (2019 rates: 2hr/$30, 4hr/$60, 7hr (full day)/$105).
- Registrations for workshops will be submitted via an online form on this website and forwarded directly to the relevant tutor. It is then up to each tutor to contact participants with a confirmation and payment instructions.
- We recommend that workshops (not including limited classes such as silversmithing and lampworking) be kept to a maximum of 6 participants to allow the tutor to give everyone sufficient attention throughout the workshop, however this is flexible depending on the techniques being taught, resource availability and tutor experience.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR THE 2019 FORSTER RETREAT HAVE NOW CLOSED