Vendors registered for the Mini Market
(as at 19 May 2019)
- Banjo’s Bead House (Lynda Taylor) – Miyuki, Toho & Preciosa seed beads, Swarovski crystals &pearls,tools, mats, trays, cords, thread, needles, bead mixes & more (happy to bring items on request as well – email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sew Bead It (Pauline Stevens) – Lampwork beads, Silky Opulence necklace kits
- The Knotted Bead (Kat Gray) – Beads, cords, kits, beading tools, kumhimio tools
- High temperature kiln products (Kerry Howard) – Lampwork beads, stained glass items
- Clay Lady Downunder (Gill Scott) – Polymer clay jewellery, components and clay cutters
Complete the form below to register to have a stand at the Ulverstone Mini Markets. A fee of $20 applies (payable directly to Alida at the Retreat and covers both market evenings).